Phoenix Resort Wedding Venues
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is truly a unique destination offering spectacular desert views, extensive outdoor wedding venues, palatial ballrooms and award-winning cuisine. Featuring a 17,500 sq. ft. full service spa and salon, 36 holes of championship Troon Golf, fine dining at one of Arizona's only AAA Five-Diamond restaurant, Kai, and an onsite equestrian center for horseback adventures along ancient tribal land, this Phoenix Resort meets every need from the engagement to the reception and the honeymoon. The essence of a one-of-a-kind storybook Arizona wedding.
Our hotel space and accommodations for your wedding at a glance:
- Indoor and outdoor venue options
- Catering menus infuse regional cuisine & flavor
- Customizable menus
- Year-round outdoor wedding venues
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass Wedding Venues
Our resort offers a variety of both indoor and outdoor Chandler wedding venues and can transform a room to fit the style of your wedding. We are even able to offer year-round outdoor Chandler wedding venues due to our temperate desert setting. Events can be held in beautiful surroundings such as our Private Wedding Lawn, Grand Lawn, Koli Equestrian Center, and can be topped off with sunset views and fireworks.
Our resort features multiple outdoor venues that can accommodate a wide variety of wedding sizes.
- Mesquite Event Terrace offers an uncovered outdoor space, with ample shade
- Can hold intimate dinners of 20 guests to large weddings up to 1,000 people
Plan your wedding in one of our ballrooms, with beautiful settings:
- Akimel Ballroom: 17,376 sq. ft.
- Kave Ballroom: 7,130 sq. ft.
- Komatke Ballroom: 15,015 sq. ft.
Exclusive Wedding Offers
Allow Your Wedding to Pay For Your Honeymoon
When you select Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2018 and hosted by December 31, 2019
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (602) 225-0100 or request more information online.
Wedding Rooms = Free Night Awards For You
Rehearsal Dinner Venues
Begin your wedding weekend with your rehearsal dinner at Ko'Sin Restaurant and enjoy the beautiful patio or indoor setting, or for a more elegant dining experience, Kai Restaurant, the only AAA Five-Diamond/Forbes Five-Star dining experience in Arizona.