Location & Directions
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 15 miles from downtown Phoenix. Feel a world away as you drive south from central Phoenix and into the Gila River Indian community. Our resort is located on an expanse of undeveloped land so that all you see in every direction is desert landscape and stunning city and desert views.
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport:
- Take AZ-143 South
- Merge onto I-10 East toward Tucson
- Exit Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Turn right onto Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Continue on Wild Horse Pass Blvd through two signal lights
- Follow the signs onto to the resort grounds and guest registration
Enjoy the winding two-mile drive through the heart of the Sonoran Desert as you traverse past the championship Troon-managed Whirlwind Golf Club, Interactive Hiking trails, our replica of the mighty Gila River that was once the lifeblood of these lands and Aji Spa.