Family Fun in Phoenix
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass offers endless activities for every member of the family in one luxurious destination. This unique resort features Native American culture, Wild West adventure's, championship golf, a luscious spa, tennis courts, and award-winning dining.
When you stay with us, you and your family can experience the resort's fun-filled cultural programs. These programs include:
- Native American Arts & Crafts
- Flora & Fauna Nature Walks
- Learning about the ancient cultures, traditions and history of the Pima and Maricopa people at Storytelling & Song. (Only available during the winter months.)
Cultural Programming is seasonal, and all fees for activities are included in the cost of the Daily Resort Services Charge.
We have plenty of fun options for everyone when it comes to pool time. Take a day to relax by the pool and enjoy:
- Three sparkling swimming pools
- An 111-ft. waterslide
- Shallow wading pools
- Splash Cinema movie watching
For pool complex and waterslide hours, please contact Guest Services at (602) 225-0100.
Sheraton Adventure Club
Sunday - Saturday: 9AM-1PM | 1-5PM
Sheraton Adventure Club is an exciting program for children ages 4-12, featuring unique cultural programs. Children should come dressed to play and with a bathing suit.
- Half day session for $60 per child
- Full day session for $105 per child
- Lunch is included for both half and full day programs
Contact our Sheraton Adventure Club directly for activities, availability and rates at (480) 393-6183.
SPG® Kids Pass
The SPG® Kids Pass program is an all-inclusive dining program created with our youngest guests and their parents in mind.For a flat daily rate, children ages 12 and younger of Starwood Preferred Guest® members can enjoy all-inclusive access to a variety of dining options including:
- Children’s menus
- Buffets (when available)
- Beverages at select participating resorts
To take advantage of the SPG Kids Pass program, sign up when you check in or anytime during your stay.