The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass was designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian heritage and culture and offer guests a recreational, educational and inspirational experience never before available in a resort setting. The architecture, design, art and legends of the Akimel O'otham and Pee Posh tribes are celebrated in every detail imaginable, indoors and out.
The resort is located in the Sonoran Desert, on an expanse of Arizona landscape that is unparalleled in this well-developed state. A unique blend of two cultures, the resort offers the quiet serenity that had generated from these tribes many years ago, combined with the hotel expertise of the Sheraton brand, creating a refreshing resort experience.
The AAA Four Diamond resort includes:
- Aji Chandler Spa, a 17,500 square foot spa with 17 treatment rooms
- Whirlwind Chandler Golf Club, with two 18-hole, Troon-managed golf courses
- Koli Equestrian Center for riding lessons, trail rides and outdoor events
- Four pools with cascading waterfalls and a 111-foot waterslide modeling the ancient Casa Grande Ruins
- Tennis courts and jogging trails
- Extensive indoor and outdoor Chandler meeting space including a 17,376 square foot ballroom