Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd, Chandler, AZ, 85226, United States
Phone: (602) 225-0100
4.0/5 (10 reviews)
Discover the cultural heritage of an iconic Phoenix luxury resort
Find yourself a world away at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Arizona’s premier Native American owned luxury Phoenix resort. Designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community's heritage and culture, the architecture, design, art and legends of the Pima (Akimel O'otham) and Maricopa (Pee Posh) tribes are celebrated in every detail at our Phoenix resort. The AAA Four Diamond resort includes Aji Spa with private pool and cafe, Whirlwind Golf Club with two 18-hole Troon-managed golf courses and the only AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Five Star award restaurant in Arizona and just named one of Open Table's 10 Best Restaurants in America for 2015, Kai.
There's something for every member of the family at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass. Splash around in one of our four pools with cascading waterfalls and a 111-foot waterslide modeled after the ancient Casa Grande Ruins. Discover the Koli Equestrian Center for riding lessons, trail rides and outdoor events. For our younger guests, our Adventure Club offers daily activities including exclusive cultural programming. For a more active adventure, experience our tennis courts and extensive jogging/walking trails. Or enjoy a boat ride to Rawhide Ranch or Whirlwind Golf Club on the 2 1/2 mile river that surrounds the resort.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Vacation Bonus: Free Night & Resort Credit
You Stay, We Pay
It pays to stay at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass. Book our summer package and receive:
- $50 resort credit* per night
- Valid for stays from April 28 - September 5, 2017
- Resort credit is not applicable towards Kai Restaurant, retail, gratuities, resort service charges or the room rate
Vacation Bonus: Free Night & Resort Credit
Delight in Sun and Savings with this exclusive package at Starwood Resorts in North America. Book now, and enjoy the following:
- 3rd Night Free
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit
- Complimentary upgrade at check-in, subject to availability
To make a reservation click Book Now or call 866-716-8134 and ask for promotion code ZS3.
Grand Golf Package
Put your skills to the test on one of the two 18 hole golf courses at the Whirlwind Golf Course developed by Gary Panks.
- One (1) round of golf per night, per registered guest (max 2 adults)
- Unlimited practice on Whirlwind’s private practice tee during stay
- Complimentary 15-minute pro swing analysis with a teaching professional
- Complimentary use of Callaway rental clubs (if needed) and golf cart
- Personalized tag for your golf bag
- Member discount (20%) in the golf shop and in Sivlik Grill
- Daily breakfast buffet in Ko’sin for two (2) adults
- Complimentary upgrade on arrival and late check-out, both based on availability
- 20% off treatments at Aji Spa
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan LAPKG1. To book your tee time, please call 480-940-1500.
*3 day advanced purchase is required.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
From the moment I walked in the front door, I felt welcomed. The staff at the front desk was outstanding -- friendly and eager to assist us with our check-in. I was traveling with a friend and they made sure they found us 2 rooms as close together as possible. They offered us cold bottles of water, a newspaper, and answered all of our questions. When we headed out the door for spring training games, the bellmen asked us if we needed any bottles of cold water to take with us. The hotel is beautiful, the grounds well spread out, and rooms spacious, clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here next time I come out to Arizona for spring baseball.
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Self and valet parking $0-22/day
- Resort fee $25
- Must be 21 or older to make a reservation
- Valid ID required at check-in
- SPG Category 4
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located at 5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd, just 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and 15 miles from downtown Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
- Firebird International Raceway
- Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
- Phoenix Premium Outlets
How To Get Here
A fusion of authentic cuisine and traditional favorites
From all day dining at Ko’Sin, to one-of-a-kind cultural fare at our signature restaurant, Kai, explore our eight dining options.
- Kai Restaurant
- Lobby Bar
- Link@Sheraton Café
- Aji Café
- Hanyo Grill
- Sivlik Grill
Hours Of Operation
Chandler meeting space designed to inspire
Our unique indoor and outdoor meeting space is named after Sonoran Desert animals, local mountain ranges and feature earth tones and cultural designs.
- 180,000 total square feet (indoor and outdoor space)
- Two main ballrooms with foyer space
- Mesquite Event Terrace
- 29 possible function spaces
- 500 guestrooms
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist